Wyndham Destinations (listed on the NYSE: WYND) believes in putting the world on holiday. Our impressive portfolio comprises more than 4,000 resorts in 100 countries and over 25,000 employees who serve millions of families each year. We are, outside question, the leader in our manufacturing. Wyndham Destinations is undertaken up to three lines of business: Wyndham Vacation Clubs, RCI Exchanges and Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Our Asia Pacific teams form part of the Wyndham Vacation Clubs line of business. We guide, elaborate, sell and market vacation ownership interests throughout two vacation clubs and a network of club resorts in the Asia Pacific region.
- Check out the job vacancy for pick & packers that Workforce International is offering
- Job openings for oder pickers, casual store assistant and more offered by Drakes Supermarkets
- Immediate start: Here’s how to apply for the job vacancy made available by Four Seasons
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is the largest vacation development functioning outside of North America. The corporation markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides customer financing to vacation owners in the WorldMark South Pacific Club. The Asia Pacific team also provides assistance for affiliate Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific (HK) Ltd, responsible for the development of Club Wyndham Asia.
Put the world on vacation:
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is uncomplicated: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, ingenuity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership corporation and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Go where joy is in the journey:
Find out a career nourished by probability at Wyndham Destinations. If you love meeting new people and have an enthusiastic approach to delivering excellent customer service, apply to be our Airlie Beach Front Office Team Leader today!
How you’ll shine:
As a Front Office Team Leader, you will be accountable for the day to day functioning of the front desk. This includes greeting and registering of owners and guests, providing information to local area attractions, finalization of all department related paperwork and using all communication equipment for example telephones, facsimiles and computers. You will perform additional duties to assist the Front Office Manager.
How you’ll be rewarded:
Produce your career with a value driven corporation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer incorporate:
- Drakes Supermarkets is offering a new store operator job, here’s how to apply
- Job openings available for housekeeping attendants. Ovolo Hotel Group is hiring
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- Subsidized private health cover*
What you’ll bring:
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Previous experience within a similar hotel position
- Genuine passion for customer service and the local area
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive individual
- Immaculate presentation and professional grooming standards
- High levels of computer literacy
- Previous experience with a PMS system (Hirum, Fidelio, Opera etc) advantageous
- Have the ability to recognize and solve problems in the workplace
- Capability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, public and school holidays.
Source: Indeed | Image: Notícias e Concursos / Hospitality ON