Drakes Supermarkets first store opened in 1974 at Mitcham in South Australia, and has since expanded to become South Australia’s largest independent supermarket chain.The majority of Drakes Supermarkets are operated as Foodland (South Australia) or IGA franchises.
- Taste Growers Market is offering an excellent cashier job opportunity, check it out
- Wyndham Destinations is offering a room attendant job again, check it out
- Coles Supermarket is making a new job opportunity available for immediate start. See the conditions and learn how to apply
The large and renowned food sales network Drakes Supermarkets is offering a new job opportunity available for store operators in its prestigious work team. Check out the conditions and advantages of this excellent job vacancy. Don’t miss this chance, see what it takes to apply and send your updated CV.
Almost 50 years since Roger Drake purchased his first supermarket in 1974, Drakes Supermarkets has now become the largest independent grocery retailer in Australia. While we’ve grown from one store to more than 60 stores across South Australia and Queensland, Drakes Supermarkets has retained the same values since day one.
Our mission at Drakes is to provide our customers with exceptional service, value for money, a great range and an outstanding shopping experience. To achieve this, we acknowledge that our customers are the most important people in our business.
We value long-term supplier relationships, and our company’s strength lies in operating on the principles of a family business, and supporting local manufacturers and suppliers.
We will always support local, and all profits remain in Australia. It’s the Drakes way.
Full job description
There are a number of casual positions you can register your interest for across all departments of the supermarket including Bakery, Checkouts, Dairy, Fruit & Veg, Nightfill and Service Deli.
- Love helping customers
- Have the motivation to be successful
- Enjoy fast paced challenging work
- Are happy to be flexible
- Are looking for a dynamic career in retail
- Check out the job vacancy for pick & packers that Workforce International is offering
- APX Hotels Apartments is offering job opportunities for housekeeping, check the conditions
Drakes Supermarkets is the company for you. A family owned and operated private company, we are Australia’s largest independently-owned supermarket chain.
The successful applicants will be expected to:
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm
- Show commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and self-motivated
- Be able to work as part of a small and dedicated team
- Have high standards of personal hygiene and appearance
- Show commitment to work health and safety standards
Source: Indeed | Image: Facebook / Retail World Magazine