APX Hotels Apartments is the newest and most dynamic addition to the serviced apartment-hotel industry in Sydney, Australia. At APX Hotels Apartments, our goal is to give you stylish and spacious accommodation in prime locations around Australia’s famed Harbour City. APX Hotels Apartments offers convenience for daily travel around the city, fast and easy access to entertainment quarters and a choice of well appointed 4-star accommodation in both the CBD and its surrounding areas.
- Housekeeper job fffered by Wyndham Destinations, learn how to apply
- Check out the job vacancy for pick & packers that Workforce International is offering
- Taste Growers Market is offering an excellent cashier job opportunity, check it out
Apartment living is the best option if you’re travelling for an extended period alone, as part of a business group or with your family.
APX Hotels Apartments offers more space than comparable accommodation in hotels or motels, with separate living, dining, work and sleeping areas, well equipped kitchens, laundry facilities and daily cleaning of your apartment (subject to applicable room rates).
Choose your preferred accommodation from a variety of configurations that suit singles, couples, families as well as small and large business groups. Pick from our studio apartments, to units with up to three bedrooms.
Our serviced apartments bring you within easy reach of the best restaurants, parks, gaming centres, theatres, cinemas, sidewalk cafes, wine bars, museums, galleries and all the myriad attractions of the Harbour City and its wider precinct.
Stay with us for the night, one week or for a month, and you will find APX Hotels Apartments treats you like an esteemed guest, not a customer.
Make APX Hotels Apartments your home away from home.
At APX Hotels Apartments, ‘Accommodating you is our Business’
APX Hotels Apartments are looking for hardworking and motivated individuals to join their Housekeeping team in their hotel in Parramatta with 0-2 years of experience.
Anyone who is hardworking and motivated and can start work immediately should immediately grab this opportunity.
- Job opportunity for store operator provided by Coles Group, see how to apply
- Check out the job opportunity for store operator offered by QE Foodstores
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements.
Source: Indeed | Image: e-Training Kementerian Ketenagakerjaan / TripAdvisor