About Sutton Place Hotels
The Sutton Place Hotels is committed to a better, brighter tomorrow. With a dedication to education, society, and the environment, our corporate social accountability programs create a connection between our initiatives and the society at large. Our environmental and community efforts are designed to make a favorable difference in the world to ensure a future that offers the same possibility that we enjoy today. Local communities are supported by individual hotel fundraising, practical support, and awareness activities.
- Job vacancy available for receptionist. Ramada Langley hotel chain is hiring, check it out
- Apply for cashier and stocker positions offered by Fruit World
- Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel is offering room attendant jobs, learn how to apply
Luxury Properties Across Canada
Across Canada is where you’ll find sophistication and an exalted state of style that make up the properties of The Sutton Place Hotels. When you walk through the doors of any of our separate destinations, the sensation is more varied than any other you’ve experienced previously. It is a sensation of elegance and luxury brought to life—with a European flair. Our exceptional and inviting staff will cater to your every need. When you choose to stay with us, every moment is an experience.
Whether in Vancouver, Halifax, or at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, every Sutton Place Hotel is deliberately situated right where you need to be, close to business, financial, or entertainment hubs.
You’ll be in the height of traditionally sophisticated décor and luxurious accommodations at any Sutton Place property. No expense has been spared to offer you world-class amenities, as well as extraordinary comfort and ambiance. From handcrafted furnishings and silk tapestries to premium bedding, and all of our offerings, every detail represents an elegant atmosphere with tasteful elegance and history, polished to refining.
The Sutton Place Hotels will exceed your every expectation.
The Sutton Place Hotel, a large and renowned chain in the hospitality industry, is announcing some job opportunities to complete its cadre of renowned professionals. Check below the conditions and benefits of the job openings that are being made available and learn how to apply.
Laundry Worker (Revelstoke)
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- 1 year to less than 2 years
Housekeeping Supervisor (Revelstoke):
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure security and cleanliness standards
- Establish work schedules
- Coordinate work activities with other departments
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Housekeeping Room Attendant (Revesltoke):
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare guestrooms to a high standard.
- Ensures public spaces are clean and well presented.
- Performs Laundry tasks when including but not restricted to collecting, sorting, distributing, and stocking.
- Responds to guest inquiries, requests and complaints in an expeditious and courteous manner.
- Ensures all lost characteristic items left in guest rooms or public spaces are properly recorded and stored.
- Takes personal accountability for equipment, ensuring it is always functioned correctly and securely stored.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of all chemicals and cleanup products, and the correct handling procedures.
- Reports any maintenance and/ or health and safety issues.
- Delivers and retrieves items on loan to guests.
- Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of our guests.
- Support Houseperson duties when required.
- Perform special projects such as steam cleaning, pressure washing, gardening, deep cleaning and more.
- $20.00 per hour: $18.00 per hour base commencement wage plus a $2.00 Supplemental Summer Bonus. *This position includes a $2.00 per hour holding bonus paid out in full at the end of our summer functioning season.
- Staff Accommodation accessible on a first come first serve basis (limited space, so apply today).
- Summer Employee Pass to Revelstoke Mountain Resort for example activities, hiking & mountain biking
- Bike to work incentive.
- Reciprocal deals on summer lift tickets at other local mountains.
- Third Party partnership discounts for all employees.
- Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care (after 6 months of full-time service)
- Matching RRSP program (after 1 year of full-time service)
- Manual dexterity necessary to use various cleaning apparatus and supplies.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Regular physical occupation including walking, standing, sitting, lifting, crouching and kneeling.
Housekeeping Room Attendant (Vancouver):
- See the new job opportunity for housekeeping attendant that Carmacks Hotel Limited is offering
- Prestige Hotels and Resorts is offering an excellent job opportunity for room attendant, here’s how to apply
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting guest rooms and washrooms
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Pick up and empty trash containers
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet & service carts
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide guests with basic information on facilities
- The successful applicant must be able to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, complete repetitive and physically demanding tasks and display strong consideration to detail.
- Previous hospitality experience is an asset.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and public holidays as needed.
Source: Indeed / Sutton Place Hotel | Image: ALIS / Trivago