Easy apply – Submit your application in under 2 minutos
Under New Management – The Cove Lakeside Resort situated in West Kelowna, British Columbia’s beautiful Okanagan Valley is a luxury all-suite resort featuring luxuriously-appointed one-, two- and three-bedroom condo-style suites, indulgent therapies at the Spa at The Cove, a personal lakefront beach, two seasonal outdoor pools, a private marina, and a new restaurant – The Landing Kitchen + Bar. With a tranquil waterfront background and majestic views of Okanagan Lake, we are a place where the beauty and solitude of nature is just 15 minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Kelowna. While our surroundings are known for their breathtaking views and recreational facilities; unparalleled guest service and boutique-style hospitality are the heart of The Cove Lakeside Resort experience. There is always anything new to discover, no matter the season. Whether you’re visiting for a family vacation, romantic getaway, wedding celebration or corporate gathering, you will feel truly at home away from it all.
- Great job opportunity available for cleaning assistant offered by Quality Hotel & Suites
- Cambridge Suites Hotel Halifax is offering a great job vacancy for hotel cleaner, see
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel is hiring room attendant for great job opportunity, check it out
As an equal job opportunity employer built on service perfection, our renown is strengthened through our vision, mission and core values with the most important component – you! Without committed individuals on our team, we would not have achieved the level of success that we have come to be so proud of today. If you are looking for a long-term career or a start to a rewarding career in hospitality join our team of service excellence superstars today!
Under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor our housekeeping team is accountable to provide our guests a clean and relaxed room every day while achieving high standards of cleanliness. Must be able to work well in a team atmosphere, as well as individually and have a genuine desire to provide outstanding service to all guests.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Strip vacant guest rooms of bedding, towels, garbage etc.
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, achieving exceptional standards of cleanliness and presentation at all times.
- Restock room supplies including toiletries, linen and terry in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Inspect condition of all room furnishings, draperies, hotel on condition that kitchen house wares and supplies including, coffee makers, dishes, cutlery, etc.
- Report all damages and/or require maintenance.
- Report all lost and found following Resort procedures.
- Return and restock carts at the end of shift.
- Carryout deep cleaning as required.
- Provide guests with exceptional customer services when addressing questions, concerns or complaints.
- Strict adherence to our current health situation protocols and standards of service.
- Comply with the Resort policies, procedures and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Perform duties of House Attendant as required.
- Perform other job duties as directed.
Attributes & Qualifications:
- Shangri-La Hotels is looking for a room attendant for available job opportunities
- Looking for a job? Here’s how to apply for this great cashier job opportunity O offered by Bulk Barn Foods
- Works well under pressure, can multi-task and is able to prioritise.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Self-starter, with time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of WHIMS and chemical use.
- Flexible, efficient and punctual.
- Able to work independently, or in a team environment.
- Capable to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Able to get overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Proof of vaccination against our current health situation required.
Wage: $22.00 per hour including summer incentive bonus.
Job Type: Permanent, Seasonal.
Schedule: 9am-5.30pm, Full Time, Part Time in particular early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
We thank all concerned candidates for their application; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Source: Indeed | Image: NCESC / Covelakeside