Looking for a job opportunity at Albury, Ballina, Geelong, Sydney and several other locations? Good news: the Cotton On Group has over 180 job opportunities available right now. The global brand is now expanding its personnel, and you can be a part of the team! Check out more information below.
Read more: Aldi Australia to hire almost 300 new employees in the next weeks, apply now
With over 1,300 stores distributed in 17 countries, Cotton On Group has grown to become Australia’s largest value fashion retail group, holding several successful brands, including COTTON:ON, Cotton On Kids, Cotton On Body, Rubi Shoes, Supréand other lifestyle brands like TYPO!
The Cotton On team members are people who love to get involved with the work environment, roll up their sleeves and make things happen. In this company, being proactive and hands-on is very appreciated and they continue to open new stores in Australia and around the world, as well as expanding existing stores into mega stores.
It’s the business shared belief that the company can make a difference in the lives of everyone it touches, from coordinators and team members to customers in every corner of the world. Therefore, as a Cotton On team member, your goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch.
Central to all of this work is the Cotton On Foundation, where the commitment and dedication of the company’s members in the retail stores are recompensed. It is worth checking it out online if you want to be impressed.
Read more: Apply today to over 50 job opportunities available at Vodafone Australia
Cotton On Group keeps on opening new stores in Australia and around the world, as well as expanding their stores into megastores. The company searches for innovation and real opportunities, and if you start there, you can go anywhere!
Talking about opportunities, it’s time to show you some of the best job offers at the Cotton On Group. The firm currently has over 180 jobs available for you to apply for. We listed the latest offers for you:
- Inventory Manager – Cotton On DFO Canberra (Outlet)
- Part Time Sales Team Member – Supre Stockland Green Hills
- Store Manager – Supre Westfield Sydney
- Casual Team Member – Cotton On Stockland Wendouree
- Visual Merchandising Coordinator – Factorie Global Support Centre
- Content Creator – CO Brands Global Support Centre
- Casual Team Member – Typo Dean Street Albury
- Production Developer – CO Brands Global Support Centre
- Packing Team Member (Casual) – DC Avalon
- Full Time Sales Team Member – Cotton On Townsville
- Assistant Store Manager – Supre Park Beach
- Brand Trade Specialist – Geelong VIC
- Store Manager – Cotton On Westfield West Lakes
- Assistant Store Manager – Cotton On Broadmeadows Shopping Centre
- Casual Sales Team Member – Typo Doncaster, and more
For each position, there are specific qualifications required, but some basic skills are always necessary, like having a good relationship with other team members, being friendly and respectful, and having an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Check out some requirements for the jobs:
Read more: Over 50 job opportunities available, at Nando’s restaurants, apply today
Kids Perth DFO – Perth Central Business District WA
- Know your targets and achieve results for your team.
- Listen to your retail leaders, process with pace and make your store look amazing.
- Be curious, ask questions and seek feedback to unlock your store’s possibilities.
- Support the team to execute and achieve targets, be resourceful and dedicated.
Store Management Expressions of Interest – Blacktown NSW
- Enable your team to create amazing moments and experiences the customers will love.
- Deliver on the plan, motive your team to make it happen and communicate clear targets.
- Empower and grow your team of retail legends.
- Respond to trade quickly, make your store look amazing and get results.
Casual Team Member – Geelong VIC
- Provide excellent customer service, go above and beyond to create amazing moments for the store’s clients.
- Hit your targets. You’re the key to a winning store.
- Be a Foundation Ambassador.
- Take direction, process with pace and make your store look amazing.
- Love the product and the customers.
If you want to be a part of Australia’s largest value fashion retail group, you can access over 180 available job opportunities at au.indeed.com by searching for Cotton On Group. Apply today!
Read more: Be a team member of JD Sports Fashion: over 50 job opportunities available
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: cottonongroup.com.au
Real Canadian Superstore is announcing a variety of cashier and clerk job opportunities. Check the conditions
LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is offering a variety of job opportunities for housekeeping room attendants. See how to register
Job vacancies for cashier in various locations. Check out the opportunities offered by Bulk Barn
Jobs available for laundry and housekeeping operator at Sutton Place Hotels, learn how to apply